“Apps” is increasingly becoming buzzword in the Mobile Internet space and while the adoption of mobility is increasing, perils like security go hand in hand unless Mobility practitioners don’t plan aptly.
NASSCOM brings to you the 2nd webinar encompassing all facets of “Security in an Enterprise World” on the 9th of July 2013 ,where the focus of the webinar will be to understand security threats while designing and developing mobile application.
The Session Would Cover:
1. Challenges of Mobile Device Security in Enterprise Mobility Environment
2. Security Threat Points (Attack Points) – The Device, The Network, The Data Center
3. Mobile Application Threats (Local Storage, Content, Transport Layer, Limitations of Platform Environment Restrictions etc.)
4. Security properties every developer should know (Tips and Tricks for Developers and Architects)
Date: 9th July, 2013
Time: 16:00 – 17:00 IST
Who Should Attend?
• C-suite – CMOs, CIOs, and even CEOs with transformation objectives
• Marketing Executives looking for innovation in Customer channels
• Technology Managers evaluating mobility channels
• Mobility enthusiasts
Registration: Click Here
VP – Management Products
With over 10 years in the mobile messaging space, Keith has held Technical leadership and Engineering roles with Research In Motion, Sprint-Nextel, Zenprise, and Kony.
Since joining Kony in 2013, Keith’s primary focus is to provide vision and leadership of the creation and future of the Management Products division of Kony. This includes the areas of Mobile Application Management, Device Management, and Content Management. In addition, Keith is a frequent contributor and thought leader to the overall wireless and mobile industry to both customers and partners.
Keith currently resides in Orlando, FL, having relocated from the Washington D.C. area in 2004.
Senior Solutions Architect
Kinjan Shah is a Sr. Solution Architect at InfoStretch Solutions. He has developed over the years a strong expertise and experience around mobile applications and enterprise solutions; with proven track record of forming and leading teams in complex, cutting-edge technology projects. Have served in various roles over these years but always with a focus on technology.